• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE MSI GTX680 Lighting GPU Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Afterburner 2.2.3 is out!

http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm

MSI Afterburner Version 2.2.3 (2012/7/24)
Revised I2C access API for NVIDIA 301.xx and newer display drivers
Added core, memory and auxiliary PEXVDD voltage control for custom design MSI N680GTX Lightning series graphics cards with CHL8318+uP6262 voltage regulators
Added memory and VRM temperature monitoring for custom design MSI N680GTX Lightning series graphics cards with NCT7718W thermal sensors
Added core, memory and auxiliary PEXVDD voltage control for custom design MSI N670GTX Power Edition series graphics cards with uP6262 voltage regulators

this afterburner only for those with MSI lightning cards with voltage regulators.
the rest of everyone, is it a volt modding weekend. :p

this afterburner only for those with MSI lightning cards with voltage regulators.
the rest of everyone, is it a volt modding weekend. :p

only msi cards? really...? I swear pretty much every 680 has the appropriate voltage regulator to allow manual voltage control? :confused: if not does that mean we are doomed to never have voltage control? If they do how soon do you reckon it will roll out to other 680/70's

Also im so hungover its unreal, and this has just made me really grouchy

i already downloaded it to check.
on regular cards, the voltage up range still just 1.175V

and yes, I was disappointed, I was hoping this can reach beyond MSI lightning cards too.

Back