• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Arctic Accelero Xtreme III Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Honestly not sure, but I'm also not sure how you would put those fans on there, as it is an all-in-one setup.

I have just retrieved the acx3 along with a nh-d14 thursday evening. My first coolers ever!!! Let the virgin alerts bellow aloud. Some tl;dr - Installed the nh-d4 on my 1100t yesterday, 'twas more rook-friendly than I could ever have hoped, this despite it being my first time removing/installing any stock/aftermarket cooler. Hardware still lives! My new temp highs are now lower than my previous-stock lows, and what an amazing feeling it is! =) Also loving the silence!

Now my hd 6970 is up! My second virgin voyage in 48 hours! If everything doesn't explode I'll be happy a happy lad. =)

Congrats on the purchase. I'm sure you will be quite happy with it! :)

Good write up, i can honestly not tell the difference between 2 and 3, but i really loved my Arctic 2, and i would buy Arctic cooling again.

Back