• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE AMD Announces Never Settle Game Bundle & Driver

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Does that deal apply all over the world? We are usually forgotten living all the way near the bottom of the Pacific Ocean.

I think it will be buy card, get coupon and register on site to download free games so probably the same for all over the world ( depends from store where you buy it ).

I was looking for these beta drivers but can't find them anywhere.
Is 12.11 version already released or its just early info about what we can expect soon ?

Not breaking any rules at all rhadoo4, thanks for the link; that's the beta. The official driver should be out today but I'm not sure what time. You'd think they would have released it when the NDA on this article lifted, but I guess that makes too much sense. :p

EDIT - I'm not sure about the outside-the-US part. There doesn't appear to be anything in the terms & conditions, which I'll paste below in their entirety. It does say "void in any country where prohibited", which leads me to believe it's valid any any country that doesn't prohibit such things.

AMD RADEON™ HD 7900 SERIES GPUS
As of October 11, 2012, the PC games offer is valued at over $170. Ubisoft Far Cry 3 PC game retails for $59.99, available on
shop.ubi.com, Sleeping Dogs PC game and HITMAN Absolution PC game retail for $49.99/each, both available on Steam
(store.steampowered.com/) and Medal of Honor Warfighters PC game retails for $ 69.99 Digital Deluxe Edition, available through Origin
(www.store.origin.com).

*Get a Game Key for a free download of each game: Hitman: Absolution (PC Game), Sleeping Dogs (PC Game), Far Cry 3 (PC Game),
and a 20% discount for Medal of Honor Warfighter Digital Deluxe (PC Game) accessed through Steam®, Ubisoft®, and Origin® online
gaming platforms when you buy an AMD Radeon™ HD 7950, AMD Radeon™ HD 7970, or the AMD Radeon™ HD 7970 GHz Edition
Graphics Card. Limited time offer. Free game offers expire March 31, 2013 or when supply of Game Keys is exhausted, whichever
occurs first. Medal of Honor Warfighter Digital Deluxe 20% discount will expire on December 31, 2012. Game Keys must be used to
obtain Free Game downloads by April 30, 2013 and Discount Game Keys must be used to obtain discounted purchase of Discount
Game on or before December 31, 2012, after which the Game Keys and Discount Game Keys are void. LIMIT: One (1) free or discount
Game Key per game per person. Internet connection required. Internet connection fees may apply. You must be 17+ to redeem this
offer. Offer is subject to geographical limitations. See www.amd.com/neversettleoffer for complete details. Anticipated release date for
games are as follows: Hitman: Absolution – on or before November 20, 2012 (actual release date will vary by country); Medal of Honor
Warfighter – on or before October 23, 2012 (actual release date will vary by country), Sleep Dogs – available now, and Far Cry 3 – on
or before December 4, 2012. Game releases may be delayed for reasons that are out of the control of AMD. Visit www.hitman.com,
http://www.medalofhonor.com/, http://www.sleepingdogs.net/, and http://far-cry.ubi.com or www.amd.com/neversettleoffer for more
information. Void in any country where prohibited.18 | Never Settle | October 2012 | UNDER EMBARGO UNTIL OCT 22 2012, 12:01AM EST

AMD RADEON™ HD 7800 SERIES GPUS and HD 7770 GHz Edition
*Get a Game Key for a free download of FARCRY 3 (PC Game), and a 20% discount for Medal of Honor Warfighter Digital Deluxe (PC
Game) accessed through Ubisoft® and Origin® online gaming platforms when you buy an AMD Radeon™ HD 7770, AMD Radeon™
HD 7770 GHz Edition, AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 and AMD Radeon™ HD 7870 Graphics Card. Get a Game Key for a free download of
FARCRY 3 (PC Game), Hitman: Absolution (PC Game) and a 20% discount for Medal of Honor Warfighter Digital Deluxe (PC Game)
accessed through Steam®, Ubisoft® and Origin® online gaming platforms when you buy two identical products, AMD Radeon™ HD
7770, AMD Radeon™ HD 7770 GHz Edition, AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 and AMD Radeon™ HD 7870 Graphics Card, purchased in a
single transaction from the same participating retailer and obtain from the participating retailer an AMD Unique ID. Limited time
offer. Free game offers expire March 31, 2013 or when supply of Game Keys is exhausted, whichever occurs first. Medal of Honor
Warfighter Digital Deluxe 20% discount will expire on December 31, 2012. Game Keys must be used to obtain Free Game downloads
by April 30, 2013 and Discount Game Keys must be used to obtain discounted purchase of Discount Game on or before December 31,
2012, after which the Game Keys and Discount Game Keys are void. LIMIT: One (1) free or discount Game Key per game per person.
Internet connection required. Internet connection fees may apply. You must be 17+ to redeem this offer. Offer is subject to geographical
limitations. See www.amd.com/neversettlecrossfire for complete details. Anticipated release dates for games are as follows: Hitman:
Absolution – on or before November 20, 2012 (actual release date will vary by country); Medal of Honor Warfighter – on or before
October 23, 2012 (actual release date will vary by country) and Far Cry 3 – on or before December 4, 2012. Game releases may be
delayed for reasons that are out of the control of AMD. Visit www.hitman.com, http://www.medalofhonor.com/ and http://far-cry.ubi.com
or www.amd.com/neversettlecrossfire for more information. Void in any country where prohibited.

Last edited:
Before I downloaded this 12.11 beta from guru3d, there was little update to post and driver has been taken off ;)

"At the request of AMD the driver has been taken offline. They discovered some bugs and a new build is due to be released later today. Please keep checking this post, once we have the new build we'll update the file-mirror and thus the download."

YeeHaww! This is great news for me. A video card is the very last thing I need to complete my very first "ever" build on my own. Have a few of the last items being dropped off today from newegg.....then after that.....a video card is all I need.

Was looking at picking up a GTX670.....but pfft!...I could get a 7970 for cheaper , with 4 games and mop the floor with that GTX670. I'm not brand loyal to any of this stuff....and that new bundle is just to good to pass up!

BTW.....i'll be stepping up from a AMD 4000+ system with a GTX260 ( I had a 7800GTX in it before).....I know huh? This is going to be amazing.

Wow, you'll be amazed at the difference coming from that system! If you get an SSD with the money you save on the GPU, you'll be even more blown away. :thup:

This man speaks the truth. I finally got an SSD and I was expecting the system to be fast, but my god, this just blew my expectations out of the water.

Think sites like newegg and tigerdirect will be advertising if they're participating retailers in this? Was about to pull the trigger on a 7970 at like 4AM this morning but then saw the news and decided to hold off til I know more. Because I want all 3 of those games.

^ Agreed. My cousin said the same thing when i booted my pc up so he could play BF3

Back