• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Cougar Challenger Mid-Tower Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

The Challenger is a new Mid-Tower case from Cougar. When you see it you are to think about missile firing switches. It is designed to accommodate large graphics cards and to facilitate cooling as well as looking cool. And though they don't advertise this, Cougar has clearly gone to some lengths to make the Challenger easy to work in. So did they succeed? Let's go exploring.

... Return to article to continue reading.

Not a pretty thing, but dang its got features and fan setup to make any watercooling guy happy, but the not so pretty part kind of kills it for me.

But great write up!

link on the front page doesnt work keeps going back to the front page, but very nice review sir, still no decently cheap case with decent features and a big side window

The lowly thumbscrew

I do want to point out at the lowly thumbscrew on the Challenger. I noticed as I took the sides of this case on and off that these were the easiest-to-use thumbscrews I had ever used. They made working with the Challenger just a little less work. So, what is the secret? Apparently a little bit of guide on the tip of the screws did the job. Such a little thing, but typical of the Challenger.

lowlythumbscrew.jpg

Back