• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Co:caine Headphones and Wavemaster Mobi mini Speaker

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

This article is going to be a slight departure from what you would normally see here at Overclockers.com. Usually you will see items such as motherboards, video cards, SSD's, cases, and other PC related goodies. Today, you will get a glance at a set of headphones made by Co:caine, and a speaker made for mobile devices by Wavemaster, called Mobi. This will not be an official review, but just a high level look at the products. Let's see what these new toys have to offer consumers.

[caption id="attachment_53220" align="aligncenter" width="640"]<a href="http://www.overclockers.com/wp-content/up... ... Return to article to continue reading.

Nice review as always. That Mobi speaker look like it might make a nice gift for my niece for Christmas :)

Catchy name on them headphones... Very 80s if I say so myself... :chair:

I do wonder if one would get an uncontrollable urge to speak for hours on end after having worn them for a bit, or maybe you start becoming more paranoid as the hours of use go on?

dude, those would have been sweet to review, but oh well, maybe next time, eh?

Anyway, the small speaker itself looks good, though i'd personally still be wary of it's volume, as too many of those things i've used in the past have terrible volume.

Nice review as always. That Mobi speaker look like it might make a nice gift for my niece for Christmas :)
It really would be...:thup:

Catchy name on them headphones... Very 80s if I say so myself... :chair:

I do wonder if one would get an uncontrollable urge to speak for hours on end after having worn them for a bit, or maybe you start becoming more paranoid as the hours of use go on?
All I know is that I started grinding my teeth for no reason and my leg was twitching uncontrollably. :p

dude, those would have been sweet to review, but oh well, maybe next time, eh?*

Anyway, the small speaker itself looks good, though i'd personally still be wary of it's volume, as too many of those things i've used in the past have terrible volume.
As mentioned in the review, it plays well at reasonable volume levels with no distortion (3.8W - RMS iirc). Well louder than the D2 can play itself.

They came with a couple of GPU's, and it wasnt intended to be a review from them either, just a mention. Next time however, we can mention we are able to complete a more thorough review and send them your way. As it stood it was a 'we will be selling these, can you make a mention of them' type of situation. Hence the quick hitter article on them.

FYI - these will both be available in the US VERY soon at amazon and newegg. I will let you know when they hit and the proper US MSRP. :thup:

ah. extra goodies are always fun. Wouldn't expect headphones to be the extra in a GPU bundle, though. I would expect something like a game offer, or 3d glasses or something that helps tout the power of the card.

Back