• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE New Benchmark and Competition: CatZilla!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
One of the things I like about CatZilla is the pricing. Basic functionality is free, saving multiple results and such (something you usually have to pay $15-$25 for) costs a whopping $4.
Below is a SS of the ordering page (link), showing the features for the prices.

catzilla-pricing.png

I'm also fond of cats.

EDIT:
To go straight to the competition: http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=723342

Last edited:
My first thought after running the bench...
Ashe: "White cat... I choose you!"​
So far, I like the bench. It's entertaining even though I despise dubstep, and it doesn't take very long to run.

It crashes on me... My system is Prime95 24h stable and 3DMark11 Xtreme 12h stable. But, just as soon as the CATZILLA loading screen shows up, it dies with an "ALLBenchmark.exe has stopped working..." screen

***NOTE*** In a couple of hours, AllBenchmark is going to publish an update to the Catzilla bench. You can NOT update from inside the bench, they wanted the initial download to be light, so the auto-updater isn't implemented. We'll need to re-download it (and then re-run it...beta testing FTW!). They weren't specific other than to state it would be "ready in a couple of hours".

Save your BIOS settings in a profile, then put everything at default and then trying running it to see if it's crashing regardless.

I found that mine crashed like that when I ran out of RAM.
It needs ~600MB free. Page file not included.

Set that to default too.
Load optimized defaults and run with it.

EDIT:
What OS?

:bang head

It says the Catalyst drivers (which I just updated, and read as 11-8-2012 release date in ALLBENCH) are "critically' out of date. As such the run button is dead; won't even let my try to run it. Anything else DX11 runs just fine.

ya, my daily spanking. Best I could do was 5800 on the gtx480

I'm going to give my 580 a whirl at some point here out of curiosity.

I think RAM / timings is much more key than usual, also IMC.

I know some are. I believe there's a specific type of SLI (grab Nvidia Inspector) that works.

Back