• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE New Benchmark and Competition: CatZilla!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm having trouble launching it... It gets to the loading screen, loads for a few seconds, and then freezes. When I go to the task manager to see what's up, it crashes. Any ideas? System is in sig.

Set the SLI mode to AFR2. You may need to use Nvidia Inspector to do so.
That should do it.

I love this benchmark personally, such a lovely change from the usual stuff, and its HARD on my machine, in fact, If I push it too far it will actually tip my machine to well over 1.1KW and only Aida 64 has ever done that. 3DM11 never exceeds 900w.

It runs really well on mine... get benching guys. :)

21314.png

p1405255390-4.jpg.png

:drool: 21,314!

My lights flicker in my apartment when I first start folding@home and I'm only drawing 535watts. 1 1kw would probably blow the wires or at least blow the fuse.

I can only run the Kitty test ,But here is mine not to bad for a first run
with a old system my stock 1055t and my gtx 260 with a oc :thup:
still all new to this stuff
2rfej28.png.jpg

Hey! This benchmark just go over beta phase and now its official 1.0 relase. Did you tested it yet? They added also feature like game titles validations vs tested PC’s. Here is info about this relase: http://bit.ly/1fUqnBZ

Back