• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE CES 2013 Wrap-Up: Quick Look at EVGA, ASUS, Rosewill & Sapphire

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Better late than never as they say. With the flu epidemic striking hard throughout the United States, Overclockers' fearless editors are not immune. After battling the illness for about a week after returning home, with the help of chicken soup and a heavy dose of Battlefield 3, I'm happy to bring you more from CES 2013. In this installment, I bring you just a taste of what EVGA, ASUS, Rosewill and Sapphire had to offer. Being in a time period where new CPUs and GPUs are a few months away, there wasn't much brand spanking new in the way of motherboards and GPU's, but still plenty of eye candy...
... Return to article to continue reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
an Asus PCI-E SSD?

Me likey. Hopefully cheaper than the crazy RevoDrives (And better reviewed) the prospect of PCI-E storage mediums always has intriuged me, too bad apparently the SR-2no has like them.

As for Sapphire, I never knew they made anything but AMD cards.

And rosewill... What exactly is a non-mechanical keyboard? Why even bother saying so?

Other than that everything is eh, bleh, or otherwise blah.

And rosewill... What exactly is a non-mechanical keyboard? Why even bother saying so?

In the words of my wife.. "It's like bubble wrap, that makes letters." When she first seen a dome switch keyboard opened up.

Why would they mention it's not a mechanical key presser? Up front and letting everyone know it's not one of their mechanical keyboards. Which the company does make.

:)

Maybe to appeal to a wider consumer market. Mechanical keys can be very particular to the person. I personally prefer the type of keys of the razer deathstalker ultimate.

man im digging the ultra wide screen monitor i been waiting for something like that wide res without the bezels of having multi screens, though i know its not going to be near the res but the aspect ratio will be amazing :)

Yeah me too Snowbrdd the chiclet style laptop type keys. I type so fast when they're like that, its like your fingers take less time to plunge down the keys.

Thanks Joe.
Oh, well, I love your intro ;)
All credit on that particular part of the introduction goes to Mdcomp. My intro's are blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand! However, I have been sick as all get out and am just now feeling 'myself'. That flu was BRUTAL!

Get your flu shots! :thup:

One that doesnt use a mechanical key? I believe, and someone correct me if I am wrong here, that most keyboards are NOT mechanical, hence why you always see people state mechanical... supposedly they are better. Not sure I have used one to be honest. I do know that Janus67 had a great keyboard round up though that is worth the read. :)

All credit on that particular part of the introduction goes to Mdcomp. My intro's are blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand! However, I have been sick as all get out and am just now feeling 'myself'. That flu was BRUTAL!

Get your flu shots! :thup:

Too late: it caught me 3 days ago :cry: And not feeling "myself" yet, lol!

Well, I haven't exactly had the flu but i did have an allergic reaction so bad that my skin basically became caked and i was unable to move for a solid 4 days... Tis the season to be in pain.

Back