• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE NVIDIA Introduces The GTX TITAN

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

nvidia-geforce-titan-01-640x291.jpg

In Greek mythology, the Titans were a race of "...immortal, huge beings of incredible strength and stamina..." It seems graphics card manufacturers are all about naming their high end offerings after gods now-a-days. The Titan is also the name of one of the fastest supercomputers in the world at Oak Ridge National Laboratories.

The wait is over. Details on NVIDIA’s new TITAN GPU are finally here!

... Return to article to continue reading.

oc-titan-slide-20.jpg

hokie no benches??!??!? :p :rain:

cant wait to see some :)

p.s. good write up :thup:

Too expensive for me to justify getting one, but delicious nevertheless.

I knew you had one Jeremy, you always seem to have sweet nVidia-related stuff. :rofl:

Thanks for the preview, sir. :salute:

Looking forward to see how this beauty peforms. Awesome stuff, glad to see awesome build quality and compute power back to the table.

Built for Enthusiasts - I was hoping it was made for mother so she could play soltiar!

Dammit, if your even looking at this card, you know more or less what your looking at! Price is insane, and limited to 3way, thats gonna take the fun away from at least 1 or 2 people with a bigger bank account then sense.

I have seen a guy on a another forum claim he wants 4 of them!

O.M.G.
I want to SLI the hell outta that !!!

AMD, your move now.

c01BIA1.jpg

That is all.

I can only imagine what the single-GPU records are going to look like a couple weeks from now on the bot. It's almost like cheating!

Now the question is - does it scale with cold!?

Last edited:
Mother+of+god+_0e29a0446d96d138e7f1b06aa63261cf.jpg

That is all.

I can only imagine what the single-GPU records are going to look like a couple weeks from now on the bot. It's almost like cheating!

Now the question is - does it scale with cold!?

and I need water blocks made for this, NOW. LOL.

I'm guessing it will clock like a hardmodded 680...reference one. Unless EVGA comes out with a classified model :p
Insane msrp, I can't justify it. 8800 Ultra all over again, I can't believe it :bang head

and I need water blocks made for this, NOW. LOL.

I can't find them for sale yet, but EK apparently already has them, because OriginPC announced their new liquid-cooled tri-SLI monster.

liquidtitan2_480.jpg

liquidtitan_480.jpg

FOLD it!

I'm surprised there is no heat spreader on the back of the card.

You and me both. EVGA & ASUS may make the decision to include one. It does get quite warm. Nothing that some normal case airflow won't cure, but on a test bench that didn't have a fan moving air in that vicinity (which was quickly remedied), it got nice and toasty.

I don't even know how to fold with GPUs any more. Should look into that.

I can't find them for sale yet, but EK apparently already has them, because OriginPC announced their new liquid-cooled tri-SLI monster.

View attachment 123489

View attachment 123490

You and me both. EVGA & ASUS may make the decision to include one. It does get quite warm. Nothing that some normal case airflow won't cure, but on a test bench that didn't have a fan moving air in that vicinity (which was quickly remedied), it got nice and toasty.

I don't even know how to fold with GPUs any more. Should look into that.

that is one crazy computer.

For folding it's never been easier - install FAH v7 and be done with it.

From reading the article, it sounds like it's still locked, just a bit higher.

Back