• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Thermaltake Armor Revo Gene Mid-Tower Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Over the years, Thermaltake has made a habit of taking existing case products and re-working them. Sometimes they make them bigger, sometimes smaller, and sometimes they simply make them better. Past examples would be the beastly Level 10 or the Soprano series. The Level 10 was made smaller and called the Level 10 GTS, and the Soprano series has metamorphasized into the New Soprano. Suffice to say, Thermaltake rarely sits still and constantly strives to bring new and innovative products to market. Today’s review of the Armor Revo Gene is yet another example of an existing series being re-worked. The Gene version of the Armor Revo is a bit smaller than the original and includes a few enhancements. So, how did Thermaltake do this time around? Let’s find out, shall we?
... Return to article to continue reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
dang i remember the first thermaltake armor and it was a beauty back in the day, they definitely did a great job on this case!

Nice review! Nice case, too. I'm using the full tower armor revo, it's my favorite case of all time so far. The gene looks like they fixed a couple minor issues and made it smaller. Awesome.

While the Gene version is smaller than the original, it certainly didn't feel that way when working with it. Even in its current form I'd venture to call it an extended mid-tower.... if there is such a thing.....LOL.

Back