• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Thermaltake New Soprano Mid-Tower Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Way back in 2006, Thermaltake offered its first chassis in the Soprano line; the simple, but stylish Soprano VX. Thermaltake followed that up a couple of years later with the Soprano RS 101, which offered a new front panel design and more modern features. Fast forward to 2013 and we have another remake of the Soprano, called simply, "New Soprano". The one thing I have always said about Thermaltake is that they seem to constantly strive to bring new and innovative products to the market. Let's find out how they did with the New Soprano!

... Return to article to continue reading.

I have always liked the look of the soprano, plus I love that brushed aluminum front panel.

Great Review!

man cant believe they brought back that old case, and they did a good job of it too :) last one i seen was one of the old silver ones back when amd athlon 64's were bossin :p but it is indeed puuurdy

Just bought and moved my system over to one of these about a month ago, agree 100% with this review, great case. My last case was a cheap Azza case, and this was a huge step up for me in design and quality. The hotswap bay on top is a great feature :) love it!

Just an FYI, just found this out the hard way. The front intake fan is 200x200x20 not 30. The 30mm thickness fans will not fit.

Back