• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE EVGA GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC Graphics Card Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Reviews of cards like this without any representation from a $180 competing card model are virtually useless. How this performs against a $150 card is not that interesting. It would be an interesting to see what the difference is between this 2gb and a 7850 1gb, but you don't have that. I understand that video cards don't grow on trees, but almost anything would be better than ignoring the comparison. It frankly looks biased.

As it stands, if I'm looking for a value comparison so I can spend my money wisely, I can't come here; you aren't providing a useful comparison.

Nice little card. If i didnt already had a 650TI in my HTPC, i could have buyed this card.

Reviews of cards like this without any representation from a $180 competing card model are virtually useless. How this performs against a $150 card is not that interesting. It would be an interesting to see what the difference is between this 2gb and a 7850 1gb, but you don't have that. I understand that video cards don't grow on trees, but almost anything would be better than ignoring the comparison. It frankly looks biased.

As it stands, if I'm looking for a value comparison so I can spend my money wisely, I can't come here; you aren't providing a useful comparison.
Rather than clutter the graphs with a bunch of extraneous regurgitated information that we already published on a just-above-reference card, those results were omitted in favor of a comparison to the reference card and SLI results.

If you would like to look back at our launch day review of the GTX 650 Ti BOOST, those graphs contain results from the HD 7850. To make a long story short, they are very close to dead even.

Back