• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 780 Graphics Card Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Whatever, not going to continue to split hairs guys. Its an ASUS, AMD does not OFFER it but its using AMD GPUs. Their closest is $900 or w/e. Is that better? Would that not make people come in and split hairs, correctly I should add, LOL!? Ugh........ZERO patience today kids...

Whatever, not going to continue to split hairs guys. Its an ASUS, AMD does not OFFER it but its using AMD GPUs. Their closest is $900 or w/e. Is that better? Would that not make people come in and split hairs? Ugh........

Come on, ED. It is not splitting hairs. Actually, they're quite the same thing.

That $1500 AMD GPU you criticize is a limited edition GPU made for e-peen enlargement purposes. The MARS II is a $1500 limited edition GPU made for e-peen enlargement purposes. Thus, ASUS asks for $1500 for an e-peen enlargement device, whether it is powered by AMD or NVIDIA.

I get it.. trust me. And you guys are correct. Its NOT an AMD card, except for under the hood. :)

Betcha it's a pair of GK104s overclocked :D

I think Bobnova is likely to be right.

I think more likely to do a double 770 as 790, then double 780 as 790.
double 770 will be like a GTX690 on steroids. around $1000 bucks I think.

There's no reason for NVDA to skip this variation before launching the 890 next year with double GK110. :)

Back