• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Mionix Naos 7000 Mouse Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

The Mionix Naos 7000 mouse is a variation on the same theme as the Avior 8200we reviewed previously. The main element that sets this mouse apart from the mischief is its ergonomic, full palm design which also means it's for right handed users only. Hopefully, cutting out 15% of the population doesn't prove detrimental to the function of this mouse.
... Return to article to continue reading.

been waiting for one of these to go on sale in can for awhile now.

i like the pinky support i have a tendency to drag my pinky sometimes which can hinder my aim. the Razer naga helped with this problem but apart from hating the buttons on the side it started to double click and had to go.

i love the precision of my G400 but miss having my pinky and ring finger supported off the pad so i don't drag it this mouse looks like it would do this job perfectly while still having a great optical sensor with no prediction or angle snapping modes also :p.

Thats the problem with the naos 3500 it has pred and angle snapping and you cant turn it off unlike the 7000.

My first thought was "this looks identical to my razer naga" haha. Wouldn't shock me if they were built in the same place (even the mouse wheel looks identical xD).

Hmm, I do think the review was lacking a "gamers perspective". My naga is 2 years old so I'm shopping around for mice. Whats difficult with mice reviews is I find a lot of mice reviewers are jumping from their 5$ HP boxed set mouse to a higher end mouse and its "OMG THIS IS THE BEST MOUSE EVER" without any objective reviewing. this mouse is DEFINITELY on my radar.

Its different from the naga in shape also with more pinky support. And two buttons like other fps mice. Also a optical sensor that's considered top of the heap and ability to disable angle snap and prediction is some features not to be over looked.

Its different from the naga in shape also with more pinky support. And two buttons like other fps mice. Also a optical sensor that's considered top of the heap and ability to disable angle snap and prediction is some features not to be over looked.

(edit: if you mean the "new" nagas, yes absolutely. I don't care for those at all. bulky and cumbersome. This naos seems to fit what I want pretty well)

They look pretty similar to me honestly o_O

nagavsnaos_zpsbcd9b310.png

Whats this "disable angle snap" thing tho?

Last edited:
I have a original naga right here and it doesnt have the wing im seeing on that one perhaps thats a revision i wasnt aware of.

angle snap is when you flick a mouse side to side it will make a strait line instead of following your exact movement. so if your trying to aim over and slightly up it will only aim over and you will have to do the up after you get over.

alot of mice have angle snap and prediction.

that i know of only like zowe - logitec G400/s - Deathadders and the Naos 7000 have it turned off im sure their is others out there aswell who have started disableing it.

I have a original naga right here and it doesnt have the wing im seeing on that one perhaps thats a revision i wasnt aware of.

angle snap is when you flick a mouse side to side it will make a strait line instead of following your exact movement. so if your trying to aim over and slightly up it will only aim over and you will have to do the up after you get over.

alot of mice have angle snap and prediction.

that i know of only like zowe - logitec G400/s - Deathadders and the Naos 7000 have it turned off im sure their is others out there aswell who have started disableing it.

Thats what my confusion was lol. I know it doesn't look "identical", but the resemblence is definitely there.

Oh neat, I guess I never payed attention to that! Ill check into it.

cool thing with the naos 7000 is it can be turned off and on i think.

so for those who draw and want the angle snap for that and not for games they can just enable / disable it when wanted.

Edit**Ncix Canada had this onsale this weekend in a surprise weekend sale so i grabbed one, as you don't see These on sale much i've been watching for one for awhile.
Id have liked for a 50$ sale price but we dont always get what we want and from what i read mionix doesn't produce huge overstock of their products so likely a 15$ off is best i will see.

Last edited:
Back