• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I get an error when I run 3dmark05 (pic)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nissmo300

I get this error

nissmo300-3dmark.jpg

Anyone know whats up :(

I got this error with the 8.07 hotfix driver, and an OC of 620 (80w pelt cooler)on the core of my x800pro. I had to slow down the core to 585 for the bench to complete.

Are you OC'ed when you get this or are ya at stock?

I have a ATI 8500 LE stock :rolleyes:

I know it's :eh?: but I could run 3dmark03 with it so what's the problem now.

You have to have a card the supports dx9. Yours does not. Dx9 support starts with the 9500 and up.

--Josh

I get the same thing starting the second test, system in sig and im on 60.85 driver and card at stock :(

theELVISCERATOR said:
Either that or it has revealed your systems general crapness....

OOOOO, Just kidding, I hate people that do that :). Anyways, Its not his fault that his system is less fortunate. His system is actually pretty kickin, why criticize somebodys rig that is better than most standards?

Quattro said:
Probably due to 3dmarks05's general crapness.

But, 3Dmark05 dosn't suck, maybe its just a conflict with your software? Maybe it worked for others and not you! So dont rag on software that you could not even be CLOSE to produce / create. It took a crap-load of man-hours to produce this eye candy, so show a little respect!

Well, for a gaming PC, I think his system is pretty good. It just about the equivlent of my other system, except his owns mine, I think that system is highly qualified for gaming. My 2000+ with my MSi motherboard is a good gaming machine, and his is better than my secondary machine. Im just saying, if you dont have anything nice to say, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all.

ive been having similar issues with 05. not only those but freezes in dance of fireflys. it sucks cus im not at my usuall oc >.<

You seriously sound like when people are in 1st grade, the blame game. HE SAID IT FIRST BLAH BLAH BLAH. This is the forums, not to sound like a 5 year old. Im actually pretty smart, im picking on you because you dont have to make snobby coments. I say you are both wrong, case closed.

xTrEmEoVrClOcKr said:
You seriously sound like when people are in 1st grade, the blame game. HE SAID IT FIRST BLAH BLAH BLAH. This is the forums, not to sound like a 5 year old. Im actually pretty smart, im picking on you because you dont have to make snobby coments. I say you are both wrong, case closed.

and the judge had made yet another ruling in a dramatic session of the overclockers court today

elviscerator was just commenting on a disturbing trend where people who cant run newer games/3d benchmarks rather than look at their own system they attack and find fault with everything but the hardware in thier case

which really has nothing to do with nissmos question or problem........

to get back on track though nissmo300 could you run the nature test on 03?

hawtrawkr said:
and the judge had made yet another ruling in a dramatic session of the overclockers court today

elviscerator was just commenting on a disturbing trend where people who cant run newer games/3d benchmarks rather than look at their own system they attack and find fault with everything but the hardware in thier case

which really has nothing to do with nissmos question or problem........

to get back on track though nissmo300 could you run the nature test on 03?

Thank you.....btw his system crapness could be a software issue also...

nothing to do with hw...

extreme overclocker cant see that though. and now I cant see him..(ignored)

Last edited:
Haha, you edited because you had something stupid to say before, nice job. You probably had to think for about 30 min on what to say to me. How can I help that I live with my family? I would move out but I dont have the resources. Put yourself in my position, If I was your age and didn't have a life, it would be easy to make fun of somebody that cant even get a job yet. So, ONCE AGAIN, I would keep my mouth shut and show a little respect.

i dont mean to be rude here but why dont you guys take this to the realm of pm.

the rest of the people viewing this thread arent cheering for each comeback and insult as they scroll down the page.

nissmo300s problem is most likely due to the fact that nature was the only test on 03 that used dx9 whereas all 05 is based off directx9... if im not mistaken.

Yea his problem is that he doesnt have a dx9 capable card. Therefor the tests wont run.

--Josh

ok enuff flaming each other.

i get that error too. i have a Radeon 9200 128mb. i would think that it supports DX9...
its not a high end graphics card but it does play almost anythign i throw at it

Back