• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

yo OCG Vietnam div.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SF101

The Printer Guru
yo does your squad have a vietnam 24/7 server?? cuz i mean if it does that would be tight id bring my boys over there all the time to have some fun with yall..

my squad *Janissaries has one if yall wana play some with us.. its a good dedicated server. doesnt traffic as much as some of the other servers though.. so if you see it or us in it come fill it up and have some ggs guys. anyone from these forums are welcome to come join us for some games . we dont ban ppl for playing good either which is starting to become harder and harder to come by lol ..

thanks guys
solarflare*Ja :santa:

Yup, We've had a BF:V server since June. Also have Teamspeak server too which has been around for a while. It is a 16 player private server for the clan. Your welcome to join in anytime you feel like it or your other clan members. Do you all have Xfire? I'll send you a PM on here with the server info, contact me on Xfire at "tweekerareus" or PM or whatever works.

SF101 said:
yo does your squad have a vietnam 24/7 server?? cuz i mean if it does that would be tight id bring my boys over there all the time to have some fun with yall..

my squad *Janissaries has one if yall wana play some with us.. its a good dedicated server. doesnt traffic as much as some of the other servers though.. so if you see it or us in it come fill it up and have some ggs guys. anyone from these forums are welcome to come join us for some games . we dont ban ppl for playing good either which is starting to become harder and harder to come by lol ..

thanks guys
solarflare*Ja :santa:

thanks for the invite.... :clap:

we would love for us, to maybe get together, and play an organised, friendly scrimage with you.

maybe twice a month, or so.

feel free to use our private server, yet it's mostly setup for what we are practicing at the time, and may not benifit you.
sometimes bots are added, sometimes maps don't rotate (so as we can practice that one map on our off times)....you get the idea.

please feel free to hit me up on Xfire....mica1217
or you can always drop me a PM here.
I'm the clan leader, so I can always ans any questions you have.

if you didn't get a PM with the server info from tweeker, then just PM me, and I'll be happy to send you the info.

I hope to see you on Xfire.

mica

Back