• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG Build OFF!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Awesome. Man that GPU looks amazing as well as that case. Can I ask if you're going to include the GPU in the loop as well?

Yes, I saw that. Thought about this thread after seeing that. That looks really sweet! Totally goes with the red tubing. :D

got a new piece for the rig. don't know if this is new or old from asus but its pretty cool.

SAM_0560.JPG

SAM_0562.JPG

SAM_0563.JPG

I put it temporary on top of the drive bays for now, it might move later

SAM_0566.JPG

SAM_0564.JPG

nothing big.
Just ordered
picture.php

To help clean up the wiring

Sub'd

@ Matthew Love the case labs. I prefer option 1. Looks cleaner

@ @rusty That blue and white sleeving looks great together. Did mean to post your phone# in that last pic?

Blaylock i didnt mean for it to happen but its fine. not to worried about it. But thank you for pointing it out.

Small update do to money issues im not water cooling im gonna go AIO H100i and make the smaller stuff look better.

RED MATTER. new build name.

finished painting the radiators 1 140mm and 2 120mm. testors diamond dust trying to match the color of the gpus shroud. also got the new fans in. Phobya NB-eloop 1600rpm - Bionic. also matching the gpu. monsoon fittings black.

SAM_0578.JPG

SAM_0579.JPG

SAM_0580.JPG

SAM_0581.JPG

SAM_0586.JPG

SAM_0587.JPG

SAM_0589.JPG

SAM_0591.JPG

:drool: These are some great build both of you have going here! that 295 looks amazing how you have it setup!

UPDATE

really like all the different options that caselabs offers. for another example would be the stealth SSD mount that goes underneath the motherboard tray.

SAM_0633.JPG

SAM_0634.JPG

SAM_0635.JPG

what caselabs didn't have an option for was to swap out the ssd side mount next to the hdd side mount on the side of the case underneath the gpu. so I just bought another hdd mount and had to do a little modding relocating the mounts. also needed to filp the way the drives faced cause I got them some air coolers. which I painted the fans metallic red.

SAM_0629.JPG

SAM_0631.JPG

SAM_0632.JPG

SAM_0628.JPG

SAM_0624.JPG

SAM_0626.JPG

heres my attempt to sleeve the 24pin cable. definitely going to try a different approach.

SAM_0611.JPG

SAM_0613.JPG

SAM_0623.JPG

SAM_0621.JPG

SAM_0622.JPG

made a custom power cord for the PSU.

SAM_0617.JPG

SAM_0618.JPG

SAM_0620.JPG

added the fill port also.

This is so freaking amazing I just wanna scream out loud right now. lol I hope you can entertain us with a new builds at a rate of every 3 months would be really majestic for us members.

Back