• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case stickers from AMD!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
E-mail them from your company e-mail address. They'll ask a whole bunch of questions like how many systems you sell a month, how many CPU's you sell a month that aren't in systems, etc... I think that they actually do look into it, because a couple of my friends (who don't work in the industry), weren't able to get the promotional tools (posters, large window stickers, etc...), but I was.

I just got my stuffs!
I ordered from the internet- It took a while, I am not sure
how long, if you want to know check my post that says I ordered
them and compare it with these ones.

They sent me the Athlon & duron case stickers, the
usuall ones, go to the store and you can easily see what they
look like.

--------------------------

Note:I could still use that e-mail address to make them knowlegeable of my corporation.

Nevermind, I dont need the e-mail address anymore,
I called AMD directly.

They said,
Go to www.amd.com
click the Channel Partners link
click the register link
fill out the form

Then they said I would recieve something in the
mail in 3 to 4 weeks.
(possibly some type of confermation)

and then to call them back to get the "literature items"

I ordered mine way back in October and the just arrived today. Quite the wait if you ask me. But you didn't ask... :eh?:

-nuclearsnake

nuclearsnake said:
I ordered mine way back in October and the just arrived today. Quite the wait if you ask me. But you didn't ask... :eh?:

-nuclearsnake

Be glad you didn't order a spir@l. I ordered one on Oct 7 and I'm pretty sure it'll get here by Christmas. No problem; I've been needing an exercise in patience anyway, and I knew that it was going to be a while when I ordered it.

Last edited:
i got 7 athlon stickers aqnd 7 duron ones:cool:, i ordered some XP one but they are out of stock on those and they said as soon as they get some more instock they would send it.

All the info is in the first post, except I don't know what the maximum number you can get is.

ordered myne today over the phone, she said it would take a couple of days, well, we'll see. Oh yea, the serial numbers on the first post have been changed. thanx a lot for this info.

can u give us the new code or u forgot it

i really want the athlon and XP stickers or should i just call..??? and if i call what should i ask for amd stickers??? is that all??

Back