• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Something wrong with my rig!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Th3 F4ll3n P1mp

Disabled
I was just downloading some stuff last night and running seti at the same time. All of a sudden my pc shuts off (not heat, it was at 45 celcius 100% load, and it was at stock). It shuts off, and I restart it. Heres what I get when I restart. It just goes into an endless loop of that.

Sorry the vid is uploaded on youtube btw, photobucket was giving me errors.

Edit: Give me a sec, file is having issues on youtube.

Double Ninja Edit:

I don't think it's detecting the hdd. I didn't see it when it was booting up. Yeah the only device I see is the dvd burner.

No, it detects it, I checked bios, and it detects it as my primary boot device.

Btw, how can it be HD, if it was working fine, and randomly shut off and rebooted?

If it wont show up there then it wont boot from it. I've had that happen before where my hdd would stop being detected while the comp was on, but that was an old pata drive. I had to do a cold boot or it wouldn't find it. I've never had it happen with sata.

Last edited:
Ive spent about an hour on the same problem, and about 15 minutes trying to figure out that my CPU was sitting on a desk on the other side of the room...

Back