• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

half life 2 episode 1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You can get the entire Episode 1 for less than $15. It has 4 or 5 parts from what I recall. Its fairly short but worth the money.

i tell ya they sure are marketing to their predomenantly male audience with all the "gee gordan, i think i love you" **** from alex.

yeah there was some "drama" in this one... it wasnt that bad though alex is a tough cookie....

chevro1et said:
Damn, alyx is a walking turret w. unlimited ammo... just light up the baddies w. flashlight, stand back, and watch her go to work.

Can she die if you let her get slapped up a bit from Zombies?

Or did everyone see her live the entire time?

if she dies you have to reload, and yes she can die. There are a copule parts (like when you're waiting for elevator to come in that dark room full of zombies) where its very ahrd to keep her alive. I had to try about 3-4 times.

Yeah she can die, she died on me once cause I was screwing around. Almost always you will die first though..

yeah she has a life bar located on your curser. It will refill after a few seconds, but she can still die pretty easily on hard difficulty. I found it especially difficult to keep her alive in the garage area where you have to cover the three holes where the sand monsters come out.

I am with roofles on this one... I have yet to see her die and I have passed both the parts twoeyes and squads mentioned... playing on medium difficulty (first time thru).

Back