• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

V Core

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bananaman

Registered
i have an Asus A7V266-EX and am trying to rasie the core voltages, i have gone up to 1.850 in the BIOS but in a review i found it said that by using jumpers i could reach upto a maximum of 2.11V . I have looked in the mobo manual but have only been ably to change the jumper so that i am set at 1.850 from jumpers rather than from the BIOS.

any ideas anyone?????

PS i have 2 sticks of SAmsung 2100 DDR CAS 2.5 - what are the optimum timings for the RAM????

Last edited:
I have pretty much the same mobo, and I can only get it to 1.85 unfortunately. There's no way w/o a vmod to get it higher, as far as I know.

As for the RAM timings, the best ones would be 2-2-2-5-1 w/ 4-way interleve.

cheers for the help, bugger abour the voltage, i have changed RMA settings and has bumped up 3dmark about 300 which is nice. Only thing is the RAM seems to be getting pretty toasty now, think it will be ok, samsung makes pretty good ram dont they?

Back