• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dead Island

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Really doubt they're in-game graphics since it's multi-platform... but if they put the same amount of effort into the game as a whole, it could be decent.

That trailer is pretty well done for a small studio I've never heard of... but it kind of screams 'marketing'. Can't decide until they show gameplay.

Really doubt they're in-game graphics since it's multi-platform... but if they put the same amount of effort into the game as a whole, it could be decent.

That trailer is pretty well done for a small studio I've never heard of... but it kind of screams 'marketing'. Can't decide until they show gameplay.

Thats my whole thing as well. Ok, you can make a trailer anyway you want (like movies), but you dont want to go to the movies if the best parts were in the commercial.

I am hoping this game is better than the trailer. Keep an eye out for any game play videos you might come up with while surfing teh interwebs.

Back