• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Little Accedent

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Haha, I had 4 80MM tornados in my Xaser 3 and lemme tell you, I never opened up my case :). But, when I replaced them with a quieter solution, I would put random objects threw it like food, screws, drill bits, paper etc, the tornado still works to this day lol.

Yeah well I am glad I am not the only one :D but the fan grille is going on because I am shure it could have done a lot more damage than it did, I didnt "stick" my finger in it and it did this who knows what woud have happened if I put my finger all the way in! :S

I got my pointer finger stuck in a Thermaltake Dragon Orb 3 because it has the worst fan protector dealy ever, and the fans on those are fast... really fast 60mm fans. It took off about half of my fingernail. I'm sure it's not as bad as that though :eep:

Hehe well luckilly my fimnger was not inserted far enugh for finger nail damage but the side of my finger by my nail is pretty shredded and have some cuts on the bottom too. Lol I laugh about it whenever ppl ask me what I did.

Dont worry about it you are not considered an overclocker unless you cut your finger with a fan. Welcome to the club it happens to the best of us. I got cut with a 92mm aluminum intake fan.

Did that with a Panafloa L1A 120mm. It ain't the rpms that'll get you, it's the linear velocity on the blade and momentum. Oh yeah, it hurts. I may still have that scar.....

LOL, finally got a finger caught in my Delta FFB1212EHE! It was only going about 2000RPMs... but OMG! Talk about pain, thankfully it didn't phyiscally damage anything, myself or the fan. But hurt like hell.

atigamerguy said:
Dont worry about it you are not considered an overclocker unless you cut your finger with a fan. Welcome to the club it happens to the best of us. I got cut with a 92mm aluminum intake fan.

*WOOT*
Im an real overclocker now. :p

I did it with the stock p4 intel fan. I was checking what I could use it for. Finger got in the way and the fan blade was stopped by my finger........ it was lodged IN my finger. Didnt start bleeding till I took the blade out. Hurt like hell for the next few weeks.

JT

atigamerguy said:

i have to say AMEN to that, an overclocker is bound to cut his finger on a fan :beer:

Back