• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best gaming keyboard?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Best Keyboard for gaming: Viewsonic KU-201 Viewmate Slim Keyboard ($20 bucks at newegg)

Plus it looks nice on your desktop:

LCD-005.gif

Another vote for the saitek gamers keyboard here... I absolutely love mine, however I find the control pad a waste and don't use it.

Can you dim the lighting on the Saitek keyboard within windows or at least by means of a roller button per say on the keyboard?

:???: What makes a keyboard a "gaming" keyboard? I have the cheapest Logitech wireless keyboard, I think it's called the Access. The buttons go down when I push them and come up when I let go, what else is there in a keyboard as far as gaming?

I use my Belkin N52 for gaming though, nothing like not having sore wrists. :)

tom10167 said:
:???: What makes a keyboard a "gaming" keyboard? I have the cheapest Logitech wireless keyboard, I think it's called the Access. The buttons go down when I push them and come up when I let go, what else is there in a keyboard as far as gaming?

I use my Belkin N52 for gaming though, nothing like not having sore wrists. :)

That's my point...

Back