• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cases with big fans 200/230mm

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

matt2950

want a case with 2 or more options for large case fans. currently have switch 810 case which i bought for watercooling but no longer have that and it will only support 140mm fans.

i dont really need such a tall case either so any suggestions welcome

Personally, I'm not a fan of big case fans. 2x 120s would move more air than 1 x 230. Do you want it for the noise level?

part noise, part just looking to change case, part keep less stuff in case.
currently have 5 x 140mm fans all controlled by fan expert in ai suite to keep noise down but its a lot of effort have couple of large ones would just be easer.

dont need the high static pressure of 120mm fans

So your looking for maybe a mid tower with 200mm+ fans and not for water cooling correct? Price range?

Wait, if they're already managed by AISuite, why not set them to auto curves based on temperature?

So your looking for maybe a mid tower with 200mm+ fans and not for water cooling correct? Price range?

yeah, probably up to £150 but preferably less

they are set to increase based on temps but my cpu temp increase is so small i have to have a steep climb to keep gfx card cool

Back