• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hi there to all.....I'm BACK.....Also SETI bench 1:19 h.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hipro5

Hello everybody...... :D

After a LOT of my life's changes I'm back again.......

I've moved from a town to another my life and my job too....Time to settle down somewhere don't you think???....... :D

On Thursday I'll be connected to Internet again(new phone number -- DSL -- e.t.c.) so I'll start cruching again.....

attachment.php

The bench was done with a Pentium4 3.4GHz EE CPU and CPU:RAM 1:1 ....NOT maxed out frequency.... ;)

Last edited:
Welcome Hipro. Time for more excitement. Hardware has changed a lot the past 6 months. I enjoy all your goodies.

Harvey

edit: What happens with Hyperthreading enabled?

hallen said:
Welcome Hipro. Time for more excitement. Hardware has changed a lot the past 6 months. I enjoy all your goodies.

Harvey

edit: What happens with Hyperthreading enabled?

Thanks a lot Harvey ..........No I haven't tested with HT on yet as a cruncer,cos it's a new toy and I'm still testing it.......

I calculate 4444.47 = 261MHz memory. Is that correct?

You must have the fastest Seti cruncher in the world. I don't think FX53 silicon can touch that.

HT with two copies of the benchmark would be interesting.

I might try it with my 2.8E to see the difference 1X normal vs 2X HT.

Team benchmark page hasn't been updated in a while but it would be interesting if you posted your specs here.

Harvey

hipro5 said:
You can see the specs H E R E .......

I'll try with two copies of it....... ;)

Thanks for the link. You do good work.

Your Kingston Value PC-2700 was a great deal. That's over a year you've been using it.

Winbond BH-6 chips right out there in the open. No heat spreaders to hide them unless you added your own

I'm heading over to eBay with a magniying glass to see if I can spot some. :)

bh6.gif

Double benchmark shouldn't take long. That's one benefit of such a fast machine.

Harvey

edit: Could you click on the CPU-Z memory tab? I'd love to see those settings.

Last edited:
Welcome back
I am very curius whats giving you those amazing low times, is yur cpu speed, fsb, yur ram, or could it be the extra cache on the cpu. Would you get the same results with a intel cpu or 512k or 1meg prescott, by using the same setup, ram, fsb, cpu speed, etc.
Amazing setup.
Edit: Before I forget, why is Bh6 ram so inportant, is it because of its overclocks. Does ram timmings effect seti performance. Also where can you buy yur cooling system and what price.

Back