• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WAR Hammer Online

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So what's the verdict on this game? I'd really like a casual MMO to play but WoW really snores me to death. Is this game looking sharp? I'm not looking for an alternative to WoW, but rather just an MMO to play. FFXI got a little TOO time consuming and WoW got too repetitive.

So what's the verdict on this game? I'd really like a casual MMO to play but WoW really snores me to death. Is this game looking sharp? I'm not looking for an alternative to WoW, but rather just an MMO to play. FFXI got a little TOO time consuming and WoW got too repetitive.

I agree on the casual side as well. While im playing alot now, I'll be calming down a little bit. Its nice though I can jump into game for 30min, get some action where ever it be and log out feeling that I've accomplished something. But anything is causal compared to EVE.

WoW got boring pretty fast, really hoping this game is EPIC. Heard a lot of good stuff so figured I'd try it. But what server is the OCf clan on? I WANT IN! w00t?!

Yeah are they down, just installed and got all updates, when I egt to main menu I can't select a server or create a character or anything...

Restart the app. I had that too must of been right when the servers where coming up. Just re-started and all was fine.

Here are the names in game that can invite to the guild and their ranks.

Shylocke - High Marshal
DaPoets - Marshal
Neckro - Castellan
Shim - Castellan
Snik - Castellan
Marajade - Champion
Eadsmasha - Chaplain

Add them to friends and when they get on just say you are from OCforums and need a guild invite.

Well... loaded up the game and the screen just flashes a couple times black then to desk top and doesn't start. Loaded that patch and then did a full file scan still no luck. Any ideas? Running Vista.

Well... loaded up the game and the screen just flashes a couple times black then to desk top and doesn't start. Loaded that patch and then did a full file scan still no luck. Any ideas? Running Vista.

Are you opening the game with WAR.exe or WARPATCH.exe? You need to be using WARPATCH.exe or the game won't load.

Back