• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Futuremark Releases PCMark 7 Today

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LOL.. Did that with my GTX 470. And by the time I woke up. #3. LOL!

You really want me to roll up my sleeves and overclock to 5Ghz+ and run this beotch? :p

It depends, there really doesnt seem to be too many REALLY stressful things on the CPU. My temps rarely got above my gaming temps so its not like its being maxed out. Not to mention there are 'breaks' in between, like GPU test, CPU test, HDD test, etc...

I'll shoot for 6k tonight. Plenty left in the tank for the CPU and a bit left for the GPU. ;)

I cant see your link at work...

But are you overclocked on that CPU? The GPU? Do you have an SSD (though not sure if that makes a difference).

This is torture, watching everyone else getting to play with a new bench and me being stuck on an iPhone.

Well, since I'm stuck out of town I had PLANNED on benching my laptop (yes it is worth a few boints) but Windows does not want to cooperate with my laptops disk drive.

I was planning on benching PCMark7 on my laptop just for giggles :p, but that won't happen anymore...

Well.. to be fair... No SSD (but not sure how much that helps), CPU is a quad core but hardly obsolete, and the other scores that are around his arent rocking SLI either.

I cant go to FM from work, but I believe in the link to the results it would show the OS he is on. ;)

Back