• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FREE 1YR SUB TO WindowsITPro MAGAZINE !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
TollhouseFrank said:
looks like deal is dead..... i've tried it in all 3 browsers (IE, Opera, FF) and there seems to be no more magazines left to order

Just tried it again right now , and it worked for me . IE 6.0

Try THIS link

OC/ingmaddog said:
When you click the link does it say "Exclusive Web Offer...blah blah blah"

Then further down the page: ORDER: US and Canada "Yes! I want a free print or digital sub to WindowITPro..."?
It does, but the ORDER ITEMS area of the form is empty after you click on the button. So it looks like I wasn't trying to order ANYTHING.

Dagnabbit! Like others, I submit all the information AFTER completing their form,and it asks me to pick an item that I want to order,but there are no options to choose from.Please post if this offer becomes active again,or if we are doing something wrong

squasher said:
I got mine! Pretty 1337 :p
How long ago did you register for this? Was it before I made my post(about 9:30am EST? If you registered after I tried to,can you help me figure out how to take advantage of this? I tried the latest browsers from IE and Firefox,but neither worked.

I'm interested in their package of magazines for 30 dollars. My mom is looking for a new subscription of Fortune and Forbes while I'm looking at the sports and computer magazines. I'm just wodnering how long does it take for them to send the first magazine? Are they reliable?

Back