• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell XPS 600 Renegade Edition

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OcX

Link 1
Link 2

Summary:
4.2Ghz Overclocked 955
Quad GPU Support
Still no sign of AMD...
dellscreen0023ne.jpg

It's going to be a pretty sick machine...but at what cost?
In one of the acticles it was quoted as being "a lot" but no price was mentioned.

Last edited:
Oh I'm sure the price is naueseating, I'm guessing $6,000. I wonder if these are those Asus cards we saw a while ago. I'll bet they are. Imagine hooking those up to a 3007WFP? 30" widescreen high res gaming, with enough power to run games at full blast?

:drool:

If Dell is gonna be selling these for as much as we think they are, just think what Falcon NW and AlienWarez are gonna be charging for their own versions, when they come out.
Geez! I could buy a new (albeit crappy) car for less than those guys are gonna be charging. How long before the "ub3r" PCs cost more than the gross national worth of a 3rd world nation?

I find the pic of it surrounded by flames to totally appropriate though. Can you imagine the amount of heat coming out of that rig with an overclocked Intel P4 and 4 overclocked 7800 GT cores? :eek:

futura2001 said:
If Dell is gonna be selling these for as much as we think they are, just think what Falcon NW and AlienWarez are gonna be charging for their own versions, when they come out.
Geez! I could buy a new (albeit crappy) car for less than those guys are gonna be charging. How long before the "ub3r" PCs cost more than the gross national worth of a 3rd world nation?

i think this computer is about on par with alienware and Falcon's computers. falcon computers are stable but fast and they rock nice paintjobs.

-1cem4n

i'm liking how dell is starting to take over the whole computer market, they used to only really appeal to budget/email users, but now they are starting to appeal up the ladder.

You know they are sweating up there at HP now

jack222 said:
Im so out of the intel loop...whats the 955?
Newst ExTreme Edition Dual Core Processor, came out the 27th of December last year, (about 2 weeks ago) It has 4Mb of Cache and costs 999$

1cem4n said:
i think this computer is about on par with alienware and Falcon's computers. falcon computers are stable but fast and they rock nice paintjobs.

-1cem4n
You kidding? Dells 4k $ PC is alot better tha AlienWares 4k $ PC, and this Dell is overclocked, something alienware never dared do :rolleyes:

Back