• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell 9300 $1k

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

d94

$30 a phone
Not crazy hot, but it appears to be the best deal out there for a decent 17in WS. Best post holiday discount I have seen.

This Link gets you an extra 150 off the standard discount of 300, for a total of 450 off 1449.

Digging down from the front page only yeilds a $300 discount

config:

Inspiron 9300 Intel® Pentium® M Processor 750 (1.86 GHz/2MB Cache/533MHz FSB)
Operating System (Office software not included) Genuine Windows® XP Media Center Edition 2005
Display 17 inch Wide Screen XGA+ Display
Memory 512MB Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM at 533MHz 2 Dimm
Video Card ATI MOBILITY™ RADEON® X300 64MB HyperMemory™
Hard Drive 60GB 5400rpm Hard Drive
Network Card Integrated 10/100 Network Card and Modem
Adobe Software Adobe® Acrobat® Reader 6.0
CD/DVD Drives 24X CD Burner/DVD Combo Drive
Wireless Networking Card Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200 Internal Wireless (802.11 b/g, 54Mbps)
Office Software (not included in Windows XP) No productivity suite- Corel WordPerfect word processor only
Anti-Virus/Security Suite (Pre-installed) No Security Subscription
Primary Battery 6-cell Lithium Ion Primary Battery (53 WHr)
Hardware Warranty 1Yr Ltd Warranty, 1Yr Mail-In Service, and 1Yr HW Warranty Support
Dial-Up Internet Access 6 Months of America Online Membership Included
Financial Software No QuickBooks package selected - includes limited use trial
Operating System Backup & Recovery PC Restore recovery system by Symantec
Dell Digital Entertainment Starter Entertainment Pack - Basic digital Music, Photo and Game experience

Fr3@k3r said:
how the heck do you know what we want? what makes you think all people are gaming on their lapty? huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh?
WE'RE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE GAMERS!!! :D

if i remember correctly its probably better to wait till dell has a crazy % off code and then spend over $2000 and get the whole thing down to $1200.

I agree AZN, although this is still something to note, d never said it was OMG BUY IT NOW deal, just that it was a tad cheaper than normal.

most hardcore gamers want the x300 so they can uypgrade to a 7800gt for 250 and ge ta new powerbrick for 30 bucks ooo :p

the x300 is garbage for gaming. i got the 128mb version on my dell 6000 and it cant even run GuildWars even close to perfectly smooth @ lowest everything.

Back