• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Isn't this cool?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OnDborder

Now that I have a new Dell 2405(24inchLCD), I decided to "update" my wallpaper. Here's what I picked.

Attachments

• 600.jpg
    600.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 243
It would be even better if it was animated Lol, that would be great. You get all hypnotized by it and go into a trance. :cool:

OnDborder said:
I got it from here.. http://www.deviantart.com/
It almost has an holographic effect to it.
Wow, nice site. Thanks for the link. What is the one you've got called, and what section is it in? I've already downloaded about 15 that are great, but I want that one too.

Yea, one of my friends has a deviant art account, It's a pretty sick web page. We get all kinds of cool sweet backgrounds. Ir eally like the 3d and the abstract sections.

Haha I <3 1920x1200 wallpapers on my Dell widescreen, too :D Deviant Art is nice because you can search by size, so you don't have to stretch your desktop.

Has anyone ever seen the background/screensavers on the new Fujitsu Lifebook laptops?

Those things are pretty cool. We have a few of them here at the office. Pretty sweet stuff.

Lee

Ahhh Deviantart.
Can't say that I am a fan of DA too much, although I went to the summit in San Francisco and heard what the staff had to say.
Yes, I am ashamed to admit that like four out of five Ninjas, I have a DA account. [ShamelessSelfPlug]Check out Radiumflux if you are interested.[/ShamelessSelfPlug] Haven't updated it in a while since I was without computer from Halloween to January and have been OCing my rig ever since...

You went to a summit? I haven't logged into my deviant art account in ages, but I'd be interested to hear their philosophy. It's not a bad place, but I kinda lost interest after the goth chicks raided.

fuzzba11 said:
You went to a summit? I haven't logged into my deviant art account in ages, but I'd be interested to hear their philosophy. It's not a bad place, but I kinda lost interest after the goth chicks raided.
Woop, forgot about this thread, heh.
I was very unimpressed with the summit. It was all very corporate and the staff barely stopped short of saying "PAY US!!!". They would go on about how their IP logs catch IPs from the top game companies and this and that comic label, so the pros do pay attention to deviantart (to rip off widely unknown artists and search for ideas -- my thoughts on the matter). Or how someone named pusama is loved by everyone because she produces high quality bishi anime art. Then they went on about deviantmobile, how you can download images onto your WAP enabled phone and set them as the background... if you pay them. Or the Deviantart print services, where if you pay them for a member account and then agree to give them 40% of the money made on all sales, you can *gasp* sell your own art to suckers willing to pay for it and deviantart will ship it to them (shipping charges not included in price of print).
There were only three things I found mildly interesting:
1) the hot gothic lolita grrrl working the Deviantart information booth, and
2) the Nissan 240SX with a Silvia S14 front end conversion.
3) the distinct lack of basic social skills the under 18 anime "artist" crowd displayed.

Obviously, you didn't miss out on anything if you didn't go...

Back