• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best coin to mine !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
3 scrypt mhash

ah, well earlier today my rate for 2.2mhs scrypt, running in x13 mode @ 7.7 mhs was getting paid 0.016, which is better, but it has since dropped quite a bit :(
looking at trademybit it seems they dont stay steady either, you have a long experience running with them ? tell us more please :)

why port ? 4440
3336 for x11
3337 for x13
afaik

also use difficulty, ur not running farms of 100 gpus :)
"pass" : "d=0.01" ! best in the game, any miner really, u get hella less rejects and a much steadier workload

Wolf, the difficulty thing needs to be done in your case too, 0.01 may be too lil, but the server will raise if it feels the need, but without it, you get too heavy a workload, i used to get very messed up graphs, til i figured i shouldnt be running no diff setting

P.S. Silver I figure u did clean any bins and what not ? also i noticed sometimes if it goes nuts and uses ckolivas for a bit, then i have to reboot for the workload to clear from the GPU's que

Wrong pool URL my bad :p
Still won't run, even chopped down to bare minimum.

Code:
{
"pools" : [
	{
		"url" : "stratum+tcp://east01.us.trademybit.com:4440",
                "user" : "1Anubis8Tvjfyx3AMfVCck7eNyUL6zt3a",
                "pass" : "x"
	}
],
"algorithm" : "darkcoin-mod",

"lookup-gap" : "2",
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"worksize" : "128",

"thread-concurrency" : "8192",
"intensity" : "19"

}

EDIT: It closes even with my batch file too
sgminer.exe --algorithm darkcoin-mod -o stratum+tcp://east01.us.trademybit.com:4440 -u Silver_Pharaoh.001 -p x -d 0 -g 2 -I 16 -w 128 --thread-concurrency 8192

Screw it. I'll stick with sph miner. It actually works :p

Those screenshots ZL1, are they X13 or X11?

very very odd, somethings a miss, but i cant seem to catch, did u run it sgminer.exe -T ?

X13, on X11 they pull 2mhs each :)

btw Silver, try it on nicehash, it may actually not run on other pools? who knows

btw Silver, try it on nicehash, it may actually not run on other pools? who knows

That was the issue. :)

2.1 Mh on the 270x and 1.7 Mh on the 7850 for X11 :attn:
Now that upsets me a bit.

Just made an account at trademybit :-/
I hate making accounts then not using them....

The boost in Kh is nice, but not large enough for me to switch I think.

use either bro :) main thing is it does work ;) when sgminer 5 comes out publicly then u can use it on any pool

Well, I tried one more time to get the HD7770 to run with the X13 mod... no good. GPU failure reported on all settings I tried, both marucoin-mod and marucoin-modold.

Must be due to that rig only running 1.5GB RAM.

It will run the plain Jane marucoin kernel, but only hashes at 500khs. I think it's about time to pull the plug on that box and put that card away for good. Then again, I've said that before and it does run the X11 mod at 1mhs, which is a little too fast to ignore.

Right now, though, I just get the feeling it's costing more in power to keep it going than it's making me.

Well, I tried one more time to get the HD7770 to run with the X13 mod... no good. GPU failure reported on all settings I tried, both marucoin-mod and marucoin-modold.

Must be due to that rig only running 1.5GB RAM.

It will run the plain Jane marucoin kernel, but only hashes at 500khs. I think it's about time to pull the plug on that box and put that card away for good. Then again, I've said that before and it does run the X11 mod at 1mhs, which is a little too fast to ignore.

Right now, though, I just get the feeling it's costing more in power to keep it going than it's making me.

prolly is man, small cards are rarely worth it, unless electric is free :)

Heh - it is still free for me, but I still wince when I look over at the Brand 4-1850 and see all three office rigs sucking 800W out of the wall.

Well I now have all of my rigs in the house going at x13 on nicehash (may setup multi with x11 once I'm sure everything is stable).

Minus the terrible WU numbers (I assume it is normal to have a total WU across 3-4 cards just over .1/min?) I'm now pushing about 20MH/s, we will see if it ends up being profitable at all for me.

Have now sold off most of my curecoins as well, waiting for the last 160 to sell on poloniex before I'm empty. What a loss that was holding that coin....

Try groestl...you guys ignore my reccomendations lol

Well, fine!!! :p

The 7770 is on Myriadcoin at 1.5mhs. No idea if that's good for that card or not. Certainly is a lot faster than it was doing X13 and X11.

Edit - got the whole farm on it now, just out of curiosity. 11mhs for the 7950, 8.5mhs for the 6870, 7mhs per 270, 1.5mhs for the 7770.

Last edited:
yap, couldnt find it :)) just did https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623409.0
:beer:

Silver u already did and already love it :p

UPDATE: well crap .. still HWerroring with the x13modold too :(( cant seem to get this old 5870 into x13 no matter what, sux, cuz it does sooooo well in x11

UDPATE2: fixed it lol :D had to drop worksize all the way down to 64, but it works and its pulling 1.3mhs at i16, impressive considering the 270s are pulling 1.6 @ i19

Well, fine!!! :p

The 7770 is on Myriadcoin at 1.5mhs. No idea if that's good for that card or not. Certainly is a lot faster than it was doing X13 and X11.

Edit - got the whole farm on it now, just out of curiosity. 11mhs for the 7950, 8.5mhs for the 6870, 7mhs per 270, 1.5mhs for the 7770.

Myriad-groestl and groestlcoin will favor older arch amd cards, why I suggested it.

What is everyone mining? x13 and x11?

I switched a rig over to monero gpu and cpu, one rig primecoin and one rig I turned off because of a dead 7970.

What is everyone mining? x13 and x11?

I switched a rig over to monero gpu and cpu, one rig primecoin and one rig I turned off because of a dead 7970.

Nothing right now.

Wolf here says that X11 on waffle is doing alright.
I'll start mining again tonight at waffles.

I jump around, I try to get in on whatever new coin has big numbers, low or no premine, and some kind of innovation(which isn't usually much.)

jumped on fractalcoin before pow goes down,

Back