• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fush Zero - Comments / Questions go here (Modem Beware)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Celeron_Phreak said:
Yay. Something to be excited about again. ^_^

I think you and Captain Slug should get together and do something for the OCF. Maybe an OCF themed box that would be awarded to a winner of an OCF contest....Could be interesting!

I will be modding my Seasonic 600W in the next two weeks when shard comes up to visit. I noticed Performance PC's modded your Antec and used zip ties to hold the sleeving in place and then shring wrapped over the zip ties. Should I do the same procedure or would I just be better off using regular shrink wrapped ends?

I've done both, and I prefer using a zip tie.

I've had the sleeving come out from under just shrink wrap, but never on a zip tied end.

Sounds like a plan. I'll be sure to get pictures of it for you to see. I'm still trying to figure out how I"m going to sleeve between molex connectors...Do I just bend the pins back so they're parallel with the wires and then pull the sleeving over the pins, following up by pulling the pins straight again?

holy spit i just found this thread. freaking sick. The waterjet machine is freaking insane. I needa find someone to do that for mine :D How much did it cost?

Back