• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Live Benching - Get Your Session on the Front Page!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
All set for Miah, we'll announce Friday morning:
http://www.overclockers.com/overclockers-live-stage1/

Thanks Matt...but I've got a slight change of plans....my 980X is dead, so I'll be using my Xeon X5677 tomorrow.

I had everything assembled and ready to go. I turned the rig on to check my webcam alignment on the screen....then I reailzed I had a problem....three hours later, and I finally just pronounced it dead :cry:

Oh no man, that really sucks, sorry to hear that!! RIP 980X. Man these 32nm chips are fragile. Glad I can't afford one. :eek:

We'll make the change prior to publishing.

Thanks Matt...but I've got a slight change of plans....my 980X is dead, so I'll be using my Xeon X5677 tomorrow.

I had everything assembled and ready to go. I turned the rig on to check my webcam alignment on the screen....then I reailzed I had a problem....three hours later, and I finally just pronounced it dead :cry:

I saw you updated the hardware killed while benching thread, but then I went to sleep and didn't read... I was worried what the victim was. :-/ Sorry to hear bud!

RAM is supposed to show up today (totally unexpectedly), so tonight I'll be benching live.

ghost_recon88
Mobo: eVGA Classified E760
CPU: i7 920
RAM: 6GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000 CL7
Cooling: dry ice on the CPU
Focus: SuperPi, pifast, wprime
Thursday, June 3rd 8PM EST.

Sweet, we'll get something up. What's the livestream link so we can get you embedded?

Got it. If I don't have a chance to stop by tonight, good luck EarthDog!

One last sesh with dry ice tonight before jumping to LN2. I'll be benching live with my friend whiteicelizard around 8PM EST trying to break the 240bclk barrier with this 920, and hopefully getting in some good SuperPi 32M runs and better wPrime runs :D

i7 920
E760
6GB Dom GT 2000C7
F1 EE w/dice

I'm going to check it out as well. Made the other editors aware so we can get a post started for the frontpage.
:)

Matt

One last sesh with dry ice tonight before jumping to LN2. I'll be benching live with my friend whiteicelizard around 8PM EST trying to break the 240bclk barrier with this 920, and hopefully getting in some good SuperPi 32M runs and better wPrime runs :D

i7 920
E760
6GB Dom GT 2000C7
F1 EE w/dice

I'm setting up the frontpage link: what mobo and GPU are you using?

Back