• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my first intel always been AMD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok so any thing biger then 2.0 mb wont work and any url wont work fro me as well so i must keep doing how i normally do it other wise this will be so much work to convert and change just to post one pic

Yes, there is a 2MB limit on pictures... resize it. You shouldn't be strapping on monster sized pictures to a forum anyway. Long gone are the 56k days, but still... Who wants to wait for a big picture to load? Just forum etiquette really. :)

A lot of people access the site from work. A lot of those people cannot see links to 3rd party hosts as they are blocked at the office. Not to mention, in time, the picture goes away. So those referencing the thread that may have a similar problem, may not be able to see the picture in a year.

Just giving you the reasons behind the request. :)

Last edited:
Here's where I would start firas,
Enable XMP
Enable Dram training
Disable SVID then set the Vcore to 1.25v manually and see where that gets you at 4.3 all threads with P95. Then report back

Good day John I cant find Vcore to 1.25v

which one is it there is so many Vcore :D

many thanks will wait for your answer

Firas

Ok so we do have some Progress @4.4 with 8 workers i mad it to 10 minutes then the Blue screen came Normally i get the Blue screen with in the first minute so i made it to 10 minutes with out changing the Vcore coz i cant find it :)

and can you Please look at TEMP is this to High ????

many thanks

https://imageshack.com/i/0u3pzaj

In the guide we pointed you to, it states to keep temps under what 85/90c right? Are you under that while stress testing?

Note... Still cannot see 3rd party hosted pictures.... OCFinsertimages.png

Ok I just uploaded it the way you showed me with the url link and it worked

what do i do next ???

Attachments

• 3pza.jpg
    3pza.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 60
CPU core voltage mode set to manual and CPU core voltage 1.25v this is right from your BIOS pics.

ohhhh yes yes i see it
but why go down if i may ask ??? coz now it is on 1.52 right ???

If it's at 1.52 you're looking at the wrong one! According to your SS HWMonitor says your voltage is 1.15v and are you running P95 blend torture test cause what I see doesn't look like it?

Good day
ok johan it worked i raised it from 1,16 to 1,25 ran prime95 for one full hour temps are 63 ,65 , core 3 is 75

This is on 4.4 im at work sending this from my phone i think we are having progress when i get home ill update bios pic

many thanks

That's good Firas, now you can fine tune it. Up the multi and voltage until you reach the limit of your cooling. 4.5 might be possible but just watch your temps.

Yes.

Remember, the goal is to reach your target clock speed and be stable with the least amount of voltage. Keep temps under 90C while stress testing and all will be fine.

You can use the guide I pointed you to a couple of times as a reference as well. :)

Last edited:
NEED HELP ASAP

Good Day

I need help ASAP

I did changes on the Multiplier and now PC boots BUT no BIOS screen no post what happened and how do i get into BIOS Look AT PIC

So on the Vcore i went from 1.256 to 1.260 and on the Multip i went from
101 to 102.30 tnis was not a Big Jump

Help help

Attachments

• 8uzm.png
    8uzm.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 0nn5.png
    0nn5.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 39
Back