• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cant change voltages in bios intel(R)Pentium(R)dual cpu E2140 @ 1,60ghz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

smd for hax

the problem is my pc / cpu cant get enough voltages for pixels,and thers many white as called empty pixels on my dp ...so now,i tryed to change it ...(firstly i just wanted to overcloack my pc 1,6ghz to 2,8ghz ,you can do it easly with e2140 :p)anyway's ,i cant change default voltageS ! ,but i can change cpu speed as i did ...1,6ghz to 1,780ghz <---- max as i can cuz i cant add voltages :S Please help :p

Hax ,

What? Cant get enough voltages for pixels and 'there's many white as called empty pixels on my dp? What are you talking about? What is a DP?

You really need to be a bit more clear in your post fo rus to help...

But welcome in the meantime!

What? Cant get enough voltages for pixels and 'there's many white as called empty pixels on my dp? What are you talking about? What is a DP?

You really need to be a bit more clear in your post fo rus to help...

But welcome in the meantime!
ahh .lets go the point then .i cant add voltages ...my pc needs more voltages to run my cpu ,and couse of low voltages , i cant watch movies ,play games do anything what needs cpu speed ...

If you cant add voltage, you cant really overclock. Put it back to stock and it should run things just fine.

If you cant add voltage, you cant really overclock. Put it back to stock and it should run things just fine.
its not possible ,becouse i have EXACTLY the same pc at downstairs and its overcloaked to 3,1GHZ and it lets add voltages .it can be overcloaked ,but i dont know how to take the stock second pc settings off...i can change ghz speed like said on my second pc,and others and such ,the main point at this change is ,it cant get enough voltage with stock either !

Back