• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

**Official** Team Monkey Challenge Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I forgot to mention a feature of the race graph that is on my site. It shows by default the past 4 updates or 12 hours worth. But you can see the whole race by setting the "all" flag to true.

http://clintdavis.us/projects/fahraces/images/racegraph.php?race=5&all=True

I just wanted to share that. I didn't even think about it until today when I wanted to see the whole race, then I realized I already did it. LOL. I hope this helps visualize what is going on.

seadave77 said:
I forgot to mention a feature of the race graph that is on my site. It shows by default the past 4 updates or 12 hours worth. But you can see the whole race by setting the "all" flag to true.

http://clintdavis.us/projects/fahraces/images/racegraph.php?race=5&all=True

I just wanted to share that. I didn't even think about it until today when I wanted to see the whole race, then I realized I already did it. LOL. I hope this helps visualize what is going on.
I was wondering about that...I'd like to get a full graph when this race is done to put on the folding_monkeys' official website.

Wow, now that I like!

:thup:

Looks like we're peaking out though.

Need some of those Borgs to drop their loads soon.

I've noticed an influx of 130 pointers, and we got a bunch lately.

24-48hrs on them is gonna kill out production.

I hope we get a jump here pretty quick.

I agree with these guys! Excellent Job Seadave!!!!

I would like one of the larger overall graphs when the race is over as well.
Thanks again!

Thanks Lodis! PM me to remind me and I'll get you one as well.

I'm getting some. It started at 800 hits a day and currently up to 1200 hits a day. I suppose I could sell advertising but I have no need to so I won't.

KingFish said:
How many hits you been getting on that page since this began? Prolly enough to sell advertising eh?

Call Dole and Chiquita for starters. Heck, those are the only two you really need! The mon(k)ey will start rolling in! :)

Macaholic said:
Call Dole and Chiquita for starters. Heck, those are the only two you really need! The mon(k)ey will start rolling in! :)

I was going to post something witty about having to use my 1337 Adblock skillz on the ads but after Mac's post I can only laugh.

I like that version of the chart seadave .... now I am just waiting for the next intersection of the 2 lines .... :D

the ONLY quam I have with the chart is the team legend being on the top right side blocking the exact location of the highest point... make it bottom right or top left...
otherwise kickass® job!

the ONLY quam I have with the chart is the team legend being on the top right side blocking the exact location of the highest point... make it bottom right or top left...

Done! Thanks for the suggestion!

seadave77 said:
Done! Thanks for the suggestion!

That looks awesome! Much, much better.

BTW, thank you so much for all that you've done tracking the race. Your contribution is very appreciated

Screwballl said:
otherwise kickass® job!

Thank you for mentioning it. It was bothering me also

Back