• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Swiftech H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Expandability, replaceable G1/4 fittings, and a transparent reservoir are terms not usually associated with all-in-one CPU water cooling kits. Swiftech aims to change the way you think when considering an all-in-one cooler and provides all those options and more with their newly released H220-X CPU liquid cooling kit. The Swiftech H220-X has a lot of innovative and unique features your standard re-branded Asetek units just can't match, and we'll explore these feature in detail today.
... Return to article to continue reading.

Nice review Dino!
Glad to see the 8-Way PWM Splitter included, I'm controlling 5 fans and an MCP35X off of mine.

Not too shabby for an AIO, wouldn't be surprised if it would match your loop with some stronger fans. Darn good right out of the box though.

Thanks guys!
If i ever get caught up I might swap out the 360mm radiator in my custom loop with a 240mm radiator. The H220-X would probably come darn close to matching it then I suppose.

I keep saying I'll try watercooling someday and most assuredly I'll buy a Swiftech cooler. When, if, Swiftech makes a 360mm version of this product, I intend to take the plunge. It MUST be a high quality cooler with excellent cooling potential before I'll risk the possibility of leaking, something I don't worry about (obviously) with air cooling. A larger version of this product might just let me sleep at night without worrying about what I'll find in the morning.

I just installed mines today :) Now i just need to find a program to play around with fan speeds/profiles. after a few minutes of running, the pump/radiator fans are pretty much inaudible compared to the rest of everything around it, even under heavy load.

Back