• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Here It Is, Memory That Garantee's 466MHz CL2!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i just cant beleave corsair release cas 3 3700 ram, and let OCZ jush show them up like that with the gold 3700 cas 2

I am still here. Nobody has been having any issues, so I haven't really needed to say much.

:)

SeanOMatic said:
I am still here. Nobody has been having any issues, so I haven't really needed to say much.
:)

So as asked earlier, do the OCZ EL PC 3700 modules use 4.3 ns DRAM chips, i.e. not overclocking 5 ns or 4.5 ns chips.

Guys on the XtremeSystems forums have done 250+ Mhz using 4x256MB OCZ PC-3700 EL Gold sticks.

Is it available anywhere yet? I'd like to get my hands on some.

To answer question #1:

I will ask our engineers to clarify this later, but I am pretty sure they are 4.3ns chips

To answer #2:

OCZ Gold has been out for a couple of weeks now and you can find it at Newegg, Atacom, ExcaliberPC, or many other OCZ resellers.

SeanOMatic said:
To answer question #1:

I will ask our engineers to clarify this later, but I am pretty sure they are 4.3ns chips

To answer #2:

OCZ Gold has been out for a couple of weeks now and you can find it at Newegg, Atacom, ExcaliberPC, or many other OCZ resellers.

I was actually referring to the Quad pack- when will that be out?

Back