• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolermaster Stacker 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yeah can't tell if it will look good or not until they take pictures of the real thing. I'm pretty sure it will not out beat the p180 on looks. The P180 looks like the best thing out there on looks, IMO. However, The fact of the stacker looks like to be the most flexible for water cooling, air cooling for watever (and especially now with so much more 120mm's). Flexibility really appeals to me. Hence the reason I'm looking to build a legos case. Plus the p180 looks rather small and cramp. P180 looks like the perfect case for a professional build where once built, you don't want to touch it again IMO. The stacker looks good for a goofy tinkerer like me :D.

Last edited:
Mr.Guvernment said:
4 side fans - new design, that is all -still the coolermaster quality. they kept the oriinal 3 x 120mm front design moe or less and just reshaped it.

Yeah sure that's great and all, but I have never ever had a case where I didn't have to do some kind of modding anyway so a minor improvement like that can't really convince me :|

well the idea of this case is u dont have to mod it as much as other - tey provide good cooling configurations as is out of the box - and as said these case tend to leave ALOT of room for your own improvement so your not cramped for space.

I like it overall. I'm sure performace wise it's going to be solid, and going to be lighter due to the aluminum construction.

Depending on the price I would either buy this, P180, or any other case is released that's good by the summer.

^^^ defineltly need some "real life" pitures, when i saw the stacker @ first i did not like it - until i saw some real life pictures, then i loved it.

Back