• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sensibly sized case that cools like the ARTIC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Axle

Anyone know of one? MUST be dual 120mm fans-they're just superior.

I'm leaning torward the Shark, but it's a) Alu, and b) bigger than I need.

I really want this thing to cool like goodness (yes, like goodness), but also be damn quiet. 939 3200+ w/ XP120 & Seasonic 300w Tornado.

I use SilentDrives, so I don't need ANY internal or external 3.25" bays. What I do need is at least 3 5.25".

I know this asking the impossible, but I figured I'd try.

Thanks,
alex

try the aerocool jetmaster - 120 up front, 120 or dual 80s in rear, 80 on side, nice case - and fairly cheap. if you added a blowhole, and maybe changed the side 80 to a 120, you would have a frigid case.

Plus it looks damn good :D

whats the artic?

ah, i didnt intend to rip on you for spelling, but i thought you refering to an acual case that you liked. but also, its spelled arctic ;)

check out the antec p180 and the coolermaster stacker2. there are 2 threads about them that are in this section. they arent out yet, but both look like A+ casses. they will both be othe $100, so if you have a budget, you might want to look elsewere.

also, neither of them are very small, for that you might want to look at the antec super lanboy
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=11-129-145&depa=0

Last edited:
Back