• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Bezels for a dragon case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hkh

My cases front penal it broken I have found the same one on line but I want some thing different maybe with lights or somthing thanks. so if anyone knows were to get this stuff please post.

do you mean like the matrix style bezel?

edit: im pretty sure those aren't mid-tower bezels. the "mini" dragon is the one that is considered to be mid-tower. i have the Dragon style case and im pretty sure it either comes in mini or workstation. i have the workstation one.

Last edited:
Spion said:
do you mean like the matrix style bezel?

edit: im pretty sure those aren't mid-tower bezels. the "mini" dragon is the one that is considered to be mid-tower. i have the Dragon style case and im pretty sure it either comes in mini or workstation. i have the workstation one.

Ask and you shall recieve.

Dragon Cases Mid and Full Tower Matrix Front Bezels

I ordered a set of the Full Tower Black myself. For my current Mod I am working on. They look great and really going to make this mod look sweet. especially after I paint over the silver painted grill with Chrome. You won't find these anywhere else, believe me I have looked and the price is right so you better get them while you can.

Any of the Aspire Chieftec style cases use the same style mounting for the front panel, and can be swapped. Just e-mail the company, and the parts can be sent out for cheap($15 for a Turbo front panel).

Back