• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Performance-pcs. Really impressed.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thats what I mean by...if there is never an issue, every company is great. How they handle it when there is...well...

Indeed just saying my experiances.

Guess same could be said with newegg for me aswell having over 50+ orders over 7 years without a hickup. It truely is about the customer service... thats what really makes or breaks the company from guys like us at least.

I've ordered from them a few times. Only had one thing go wrong and have great customer support. They were very friendly in the e-mail as well as helping. I've also had it were I ordered something noticed I ordered the wrong part. So I e-mailed them at around midnight, next day I got a reply saying they would change my order for me.

I cant account for all of the things they do there, as far as cables go, but i can say that all of the products i have bought (couple hundred dollars worth) have came in great condition. The sleeving was in great condition for the fans that i buy. And one time i actually bought the wrong part not realizing it until i went to mount the cooler to the graphics card, sent an email to them, and they took the product right back and gave me a store rebate so i could get the right one. So i continue to buy from them, but regarding that post on XS about the custom wires, yeh that is very very BAD. And i hear all the time about how the attitude is really ****ty over there, but then again i dont have an issue with attitude as long as they are fine with resolving the issues at hand.

Back