• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Celeron Tualatin 1000@1500 MHz with default voltage!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Get a Pelt! Get a Pelt! Get a Pelt!

Throw a peltier on their with some watercooling, and GET that 1666!!!!! If that works, get a board that goes to 200FSB!

I do not need a Peltier, and I'll never use one. It's too dangerous in my opinion.
BTW, my board does 200 MHz FSB with PCI speed of 33 mHz and AGP of 66 MHz!

I'll order he AX-7, lap the Celerons IHS first, and if it doesn't do at least 1,6 GHz then, I'll remove the IHS, and lap the core(I'll attach a copper spacer before doing that).

nice board! Yeah, I understand your fear of peltiers. I haven't used one on my main system yet.

Of course you could always do watercooling and put ice in the reservoir! I think there is someone on here who has modded a mini icemaker to keep their water cold.

I have used a 120 watt peltier and watercooling together on my 1200 celeron but I couldn't higher than 1600 mhz.I have achieved this speed with my cak II heatsink too.So don't try peltier solution unless you want low temperatures or spending your money.

ShiFtY2001 said:
Nice OC, if you get to 166 FSB you will be on top of the overclockers.com CPU database.... the mark of true 133tness!!!! My Ram wont let me go above 150 at all , so i run at 140 with faster RAM timings. Still as the old song goes, 40% overclock aint bad! :) :)

~ShiFtY out~

1) Nice OC for such a low voltage!

2) @ shifty: Nice Dr Who still picture for you avatar. wooo!!! I remember 'The Tardess' and I am an American too! :)

This is good news because I have a Celly Tualatin 1000 running at 1333Mhz at default voltage. I just placed the order this morning for OCZ PC150 cl2 SDRAM. Time to kick it up to 150FSB too. See you at the finish line.

Wow! That's a great overclock at default voltage too. I'm a little envious because it takes 1.625 volts to run my 1.1a at 133FSB. The penalty I have to run at that speed is that my core temp climbed about 8C from default speed/voltage.

Keep us posted with the final overclock when you get the new HSF.

How pathetically true! But then again, it almost matches an 1800XP! I'm the AMD type, but I will NEVER put down celerons!

Please edit that last statement. Willammate celerons have suckiness potential. But I could be proven wrong.

ol' man said:

DEAD????

Why?

well for the one of every 5 times i am able to get it to boot it gives me a cmos checksum error and wont even let me load the bios...ill have to try th cpu out in a nother boardf though but i tihk the mobo is dead...

I was testing my memory, PC100, to see were it would break at and got to 120FSB before I stopped. I didn't like my CPU temps at all. I have an older ATX mid tower and the CPU fan sucks hot air right outa the vents on the power supply. I would close them up to stop that but then I would have a hot PS and that wouldn't be good. I'm getting measurements for installing ducting to get around the problem. as soon as I do I'll test my mem even further. Also the CPU was a defualt voltage, 1.2gig cel, when I hit 120FSB and the system was stable. But the heat is a factor that needs to be delt with first.

Back