• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Here It Is For All To See, My Unlocked X1800GTO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey, i used your guide and it worked great. But i read alot of that and decided just to stay at 600/600 with 1.2v due to the heat since i dont have any other cooler right now. One thing im missing is i cant see my temperature, i used the modified bios, should i be able to see the temp. Am using atitool 0.25 beta 14 and cant see the temp setting.

I should be fine with those settings on stock cooling right?

TopGear57, I read earlier in this post that you said your GB_PIPE_SELECT value was 0x27e4. My HIS card has that value so it must be of the same card type as your connect3d. Are you sure that the value was 0x27e4? If that was your value and a mod worked for you, I am gonna take that leap of faith and try and unlock mine. If I mess it up, I'll RMA it. Thanks in advance.

Did my first video bios flash following this thread, I have the HIS iceq 1800 gto on water and am hitting around 8100 in '05 at only 550/550 stock voltage. Thanks for the info!
My question is since the HIS Gto's seem to be on the same pcb as the 1800xt would there be any value to flashing with an XT BIOS? or will overclocking serve the same purpose. I also am wondering if anyone with the iceq card has taken of the RAM sink, it seems to be rivited instead of screwed on

The problem with flashing to an XT bios is memory speed. XTs have stupid fast memory at stock, more than most any GTO can handle. So either modify the bios beforehand or don't bother. I doubt there is anything in an XT BIOS your GTO is lacking anyhow.

Thanks man, I will start with the oc and volt mod and report back. The ram sink seems to be of good quality and accommodates my gpu water block with no probs,
I think Im gonna leave it for now. are you using the stock sink?

Last edited:
Alright here is what im currently at, im not gonna up the volts on my card(currently 1.225v) until asus hopefully makes a new bios to allow me to run stable 2.4ghz and higher, and my ram at DDR2 800 speeds. Then i will see what this cards really got! :D

82155.jpg

Jacobman said:
Alright here is what im currently at, im not gonna up the volts on my card(currently 1.225v) until asus hopefully makes a new bios to allow me to run stable 2.4ghz and higher, and my ram at DDR2 800 speeds. Then i will see what this cards really got! :D

82155.jpg

hows that mobo treating you? I'm considering a asus am2 board for a friends build.

Back