• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chimp Challenge help if you want it.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mandrake4565

Mr. Clean Senior Member
Hey all, I'm not going to be working for this weekend so I have a I5 2500k with a 450 gts card in it that I can help you guys in the challenge.

1. does it help you guys if I only fold this weekend? I may be able to have it fold all next week, I'm not sure of my schedule at the moment.
2. besides downloading the program and putting in the user name and other stuff, what else do I need to do to submit the data?
3. I know I've read people have had there machines stop folding due to monitor and computer power savers. I'm assuming I need to just have the power saving features disabled in windows and just turn the monitor off manually? Is there any other things I need to do to the pc?

Thanks

It has 64bit Win 7 on it, it's an essential part of my work so I'm not going to screw with it and put any other operating systems on it. Besides that, is there anything else I should know or do I just download F@H and put in the info and start cracking?

It has 64bit Win 7 on it, it's an essential part of my work so I'm not going to screw with it and put any other operating systems on it. Besides that, is there anything else I should know or do I just download F@H and put in the info and start cracking?

Nope, that's it. Install client, insert details then let it fold. All the info can be found here in the Race Info Thread.

I'd just fold on the cpu as the gpu production would not offset the cpu's lost production.

Thanks all, it's been folding since 12pm EST 93% through it's 1st work order approximately 14k PPD it says.

Back