• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

General Painting Questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Creegz

I was planning on doing a White, Gray and Black theme in my case with UV cathodes or LED's. So far I have an H70, and EVGA X58 FTW3, and am in the process of finding video cards. I was considering painting the Corsair logo on the H70's CPU block if it doesn't reflect well, and then was considering doing a white trim on the ridges of the tubing for that cooler. What I was wondering, is if there was a way I could paint the EVGA FTW3 part? I also do plan on buying a GTX 460, if I don't get a Hawk edition, I will get a box design card, and if that's the case, I would like to do an edge outline where I'd see it, and if it says anything on the sides I'd paint. Are any of these ideas going to affect performance? If they won't is there any suggestions for paint.

I like krylon paint and use green tape ..I sand between coats to keep it smooth and high gloss to keep it nice and pics would help!!!

Last edited:
When I get the case I'll probably get to it, and when it's done I'll picture it up like crazy...once I get my hands on a better camera than my HTC Heros.

There used to be a very good guide here on the forums but I don't see it in the stickies any more. Try searching for something with mirror in the title. I followed it with a case a long time ago and it worked great.

Back