• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is Delphi XE6 better for imputing custom graphics into the C++ code or is QT Cre

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Malaxus

I have a question between two IDE's if they are not IDE's then please correct me, but today I wanted to know which two IDE's are better for creating Graphical pictures. (Like implanting them in the code) And which one is best for creating a software and program like Skype and an OS like Windows or OS X. Delphi XE6 or Qt Creator or any other IDE?

The reason why I am looking for a difference is because once I start coding/making my OS, I do not the Windows toolbar or the default format of it. I want to create something new.

If there is any IDE that can allow you to imput images into the code, please reply back to the thread. And please do not judge if I maybe said something wrong or whatever. Thank you.

This all for the programming language named C++ :D:comp:

Judging by how much you seem to know about programming from this post, I would say making an OS is still so many years out that I wouldn't worry about that at all for now.

Don't worry about graphics. That's still pretty far out, too (just not quite as far).

You need to learn the very basics of the language first.

Back