• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mass Effect 3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bandolero

Registered
I was so excited when I started to play Mass Effect 3 but when I've finished it I was so dissapointed with ending. Now my question to all of you gamers out there is what is the fastest way to get War Assets and is there some other way (beside multiplayer) because I've read somewhere when you get 5000 EMS you get alternative ending..:D:D:D:D I' sick of exploring planets for EMS :bang head :bang head
Mass-Effect-3-War-Assets.jpg

mass-effect-3-poster.png
MAY THE SHEPARD BE WITH YOU :clap: :clap: :clap:

I don't recall there being an "alternate" ending that you get with 5000 assets. From what I understand, anything over 3000 qualifies for the "best" possible ending. The only "alternate" ending I can think if happens with 1 of the 3 endings, I won't spoil which....but you get an extra 3-5 sec snippet.

The easiest way to raise your War Asset's is with the ios Data Pad App. Its free and will work on most ios devices. You send your little ships to one of the 5 quadrants and after a few hours you gain points and assets.

You use the points to upgrade your fleet.

Its a buggy app...some days you stay logged in for the whole day. Other times you have to log in to collect your assets. It uses your origin login. Takes about 2 weeks to get to 100% depending on how diligently you collect your assets. It also keeps you from losing any % during the time you don't play.

Last edited:
Back